3/23/2013

~Rain~

                                          Haii guys :) 

     My name is Rain
That white tiger in the pic? That's me last halloween :D
Fun fact: I like white tigers
I am 13 years old.. (are we supposed to say our ages?)
I am a girl, though most of my life I've been more comfortable around guys

I <3 the color black 
I am not a fan of socializing. 
I am from the Slytherin house (taken the test 5 times)
I like rock, metal, punk-pop, and indie music


^That's a pic of one of my fav bands, All Time Low <3

I live for art and breathe for music (maybe i should post artworks of mine?)
I'm sarcastic and independent 
I love math and hate science
Reading is one of my escapes from reality
I'm an otaku~
I'm quite calm about most things...unless its fangirling ;D 
~FANGIRL FOR LIFE~
I guess that's me? Most people would call me a beach, others would say emo, but most of all I'm protective. Don't touch moi famille (my family), my friends, or mi casa (my home)

Thanks for reading! :)

P.S. I'm quite weird, so don't be surprised by the things that i'm interested in :]

P.P.S. Here's a quote that describes me: 
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not"
-Kurt Cobain (I'm a fan)

P.P.P.S. I just found out that MCR (My Chemical Romance) is splitting up D;
Bye Bye Gerard..I'm a Killjoy (MCR fan) forever 



No comments: