3/25/2013

~Anyway 3x~



Bonjour tout le monde! 
(that's hello everyone in French)
another fun fact: I know French ^.^
Anyway, this is Karuta Roromiya :)
She's from Inu x Boku ss.
Read it.
SHE'S SO KAWAIIII right?
("kawaii" means cute in japanese)


This is here is MY HUSBAND. 
His name is Kaede Higa 
NOBODY TOUCH MY LOVE <3
He's from Barajou no Kiss.
Read the manga :]
It's really adorable.


Anyway, I made a post to tell you guys that I'm leaving for the beach tomorrow
So i won't be able to post anything for a few days..
But Aniki (older brother in japanese. Rom is like my older brother)
Pancho, and Bakaneko (Karrot) will keep you company :)
This was my reaction when I was told we were going to the beach:


This is from AnoHana the anime
You should watch it, it's so sad and heartfelt
I cried in like every episode T^T

Anyway (I say anyway a lot..) 
I'll post pictures of the beach when i get back. 
See you in a few days guys! 




No comments: