10/08/2012

3 Hours of Soup.

LAST WEEK
It was my quarterly exams! Waaah, that was a toughie.
Also,
the other day was my entrance test for High School. (or Upper School because of the K-12 System)
It was seriously a brain drainer right after. I mean, 3 hours of shading circles over and over.
I've just been watching the Regular Show after that.

•••

I've been getting into a lot of Japanese stuff lately.
I'm not entirely sure why...
?


•••

This year's halloween theme for my school is Around The World.
I know, it's not a spooky theme, but my school doesn't treat it as halloween.
They call it Literacy Day.
My class was assigned Russian.

Since I can't do Japanese, I found a loophole.
Russia from Hetalia.
There's also a Creative Writing contest and a poster-making contest.
Maybe I'll join one?
Or both?

•••

My classmate let's me play this game called Cytus.
I like it!
My nickname for those who watch me play it is B-Boy.
My rank is always B no matter what I do.
If it's the first time to play a song, or it's already been weeks...
B.


Chemical Star
Cosmo
Entrance
Green Eyes
Halcyon
DRG
Hard Landing
Libera Me
Iris
Light Up My Love!
Prismatic Lollipops
Nocturnal Type
Les Parfums De L'Amour
Precipitation
Otome
Retrospective
Saika
Sanctity
Sacred
Spectrum
Secret Garden
The Black Case

Ververg
Visions
The Riddle Story
The Silence

No comments: