10/15/2012

GN-001 Gundam Exia!


 (Right Side: Original Design • Left Side: Final Output for Anime)




 Last weekend I nabbed myself my first Gundam. It's an Entry Grade. (Cheap, Easy to Assemble)
GN-001 Gundam Exia!
So the moment I finished building it, I wasn't so satisfied.
So I put battle damage...



Looking at other people's work, I have to admit something.
I AM THE WORLD'S NOOBIEST NOOB TO GUNDAM.
And to think I thought I could build a decent Real Grade Gundam...

But I shall try harder next time!
On my wishlist:
RX-78-2 Gundam!
The Main Gundam of the first series.



Just letting you know, I'm only getting into Gundam now.
Don't rage on me if I get my terms wrong!

P.S. If there are any fellow model-makers reading this...
Any tips on adding details?
I find it tough.
It makes my fingers seem like the most gigantic tweezers or something.
I can never get that one sticker on the right spot...
xD

No comments: