10/28/2012

School Halloween!

Left to Right: Akita Neru, Gumi, Utatane Piko, IA, Hatsune Miku
WAIT. BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING!
NONE OF THESE PEOPLE ARE ME.
I don't know how to cosplay that well...
























I lost to zee Captein...

Anyways, our school treats Halloween differently.
It's called Literacy Day.
It's not bad or anything, just different.
So this year's theme was...
umm...
I think it was Literacy Around The World.
~
So the country assigned to my class was Russia.
Someone went as Sputnik, thanks to me!
Scary blurred teacher...
Pancho was in on the fun too!
(Gumi duck face)
Pancho went as Slender Man. (No I won't link you to that one.)
Apparently he got over it...
~
(from the other batch, Vietnam)
Although there were other Vietnam costumes, like War Heroes.

~

Some of my classmates cheated the theme...
Some people didn't even have a costume.
Zee Captein is actually German.
And I don't think Vocaloids are Russian.
(But they do have Russian costumes)

Speaking of Vocaloids...
My classmates (tippy-top photo) danced to the song Megu Megu ☆ Fire Endless Night



















Everyone who wasn't an Otaku were so speechless with such vibrant colors... for hair.
Watch them in action!
(And I intrude the dance near the 4:00 mark)

No comments: