6/30/2013

Another new guy!

HEY GUYS!
I'm Gab, new poster, on this blog,
on the internet (too many commas lol)
and I'm here to... uhhh...
*check's blogs motto* 
um, to "interpret life like a down-to-earth airhead?"
Sure, lets go with that!
Anyway, lets get this introduction over with sooner than later.
So, I'm Gab, I'm a fan of
MineCraft
Green Lantern
Romantically Apocalyptic 
And other things.
I make extremely corny puns and I'm somewhat sarcastic. 
I can animate (somewhat), and make "things." 
However you interpret "things" is your choice. 
Random Guy: IT SOUNDS LIKE A- 
Anyway, I Hope that you enjoy my posts! 
PEEEEAAAACCCCEEE.
I just realized there aren't any pictures on this post yet.
Here's what is *supposed* to be my avatar.

Which is based on:

PEACE. FOR REALSIES.
Did I really use the word "realsies?"
Whatever, hope you enjoy my posts!

No comments: