4/17/2014

Guess who's back?

Yeah, it's been more than a month since I've posted here.
How are you enjoying your summer?
(or if you're not in the Philippines, how are you in general?)


I've been going through summer Math classes since I didn't meet the requirements
to just get on to second year high school, (which is now called grade 10.)
Hopefully once I'm done with that I can get back to blogging more frequently.

Lately I've been gaming quite a bit again.
Still same old Spiral Knights.

and I was recently introduced to Dragons and Titans.
Really fun 5v5 topdown gameplay. Go check it out.
(below are my first three dragons)


Also I'm re-downloading TF2 as a matter of fact.
I wasn't good at it at all when I last played.




I've also been working on a few song projects.
Hoping to redo this one.
That's all.
Have a nice day!
:D
•••
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments: