8/28/2012

Black★Rock Shooter!



This is the coolest (and only) OVA I've ever seen!
The Anime version is shorter than any series I've experienced, consisting of 8 episodes.

THE STORYLINE
(Without revealing too much...)
Mato Kuroi just got into junior high school, and on the first day, someone catches her eye; her classmate Yomi Takanashi. The two meet.The innocent and naive Mato. The mature Yomi. Seemingly opposites, but the time they spend together only strengthens a growing friendship. But as they go into their second year at the school, they get placed in separate classes, and they begin to grow apart. But somewhere simultaneously... In another world, a young girl, blue fire residing in her eyes, Black Rock Shooter faces another young girl; this one holding a jet-black scythe, Dead Master, and a battle to the death begins to unfold.

WHAT HAVE I GOT TO SAY?
The fight scenes are boss.
The friendship scenes are cute.
The sad scenes are... sad?
LOL
But I'm telling you, there is a lot of crying in this thing.
In the OVA and the series.
For Example:
(Friend doesn't show up)
ಥ_ಥ
(Creepy person)
ಥ_ಥ
(My feet hurt)
ಥ_ಥ
(Stayed up late)
ಥ_ಥ
(Friend texted sorry)
ಥ_ಥ
(So I guess you get it now.)
ಥ_ಥ
(I'm running out of examples.)
ಥ_ಥ

But it's a good show/OVA!
It's an absolutely legit thing to watch.
ಥ_ಥ

I will bomb you with character sheets now.


No comments: